Theratechnologies is constantly looking for talented, energetic people that share our values. If you want to join an exceptional team in a dynamic and respectful work environment where challenges are always present, we invite you to submit your resume.
Even if a position, corresponding to your experience, is currently not available, we invite you nevertheless to submit your resume to email@example.com for future opportunities.Embracing Diversity and Inclusion
Theratechnologies understands and values the uniqueness of each individual and recognizes the importance of diversity in the workplace. Our team members originate from all over the world: Asia, Europe, South America, North America, the Caribbean and the Middle East. We nurture an empowering environment to make each individual feel safe, appreciated and respected.The ethnocultural, racial and age diversity within Theratechnologies makes our teams stronger and brings innovative ideas and new perspectives to the table. Therefore, we are committed to providing our employees with equitable treatment and respecting the unique nature of each individual, experience and tradition; and this is achieved by:
- Establishing a sense of belonging for our employees
- Ensuring that every person is heard and respected
- Maintaining a supportive leadership style to help each team member thrive
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted on 19 January 2021
The incumbent acts, in collaboration with the Senior Vice President and Chief Medical Officer, as a liaison and coordinator between the internal and external partners in respect of the global management of projects, in order to ensure compliance with the established budgets and deadlines, implementation of activities and allocation of required resources.
- University degree in a scientific field (e.g. chemistry, biology, biochemistry, microbiology)
- Project management training is an asset
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in project management in at least one of these areas: quality, clinical affairs; regulatory affairs; pharmaceutical development
- Basic knowledge of drug regulation
- Experience in managing external partners is an asset
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and intuitive use of the Internet
- Knowledge of MS Project is considered an important asset
- Bilingual (French and English), spoken and written
Personal Qualities Required For This Position
- Project management skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Critical thinking
- Ability to negotiate and influence others
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to establish contacts with people
- Autonomy and initiative
- Speech and writing fluency
- Interpersonal skills and dynamism
- Disciplined in own tasks
- Available to occasional travel
Vice President, Commercial Operations - North America, and Chief Marketing Officer
Posted on 09 December 2020
Reporting to the President and CEO, the ideal candidate is a seasoned pharmaceutical executive with superior business acumen, a thorough knowledge of the commercialization of medicines in the United States and a track record of delivering results with a “dare-to-try” attitude, while being compliant with applicable rules and regulation. The candidate will also have experience in managing and motivating a sales and marketing organization.
- Ability to set goals and meet deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Ability to generate ideas and find solutions.
- Ability to work both alone and as a team member.
- Team spirit and tendency to help each other.
- Versatility and flexibility.
- Self-effectiveness, ethical awareness, process orientation and service Orientation.
- Team building and leadership skills.
- Creativity and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to establish credibility through vision, leadership, technical expertise, and execution.
- Strategic planning skills and excellent organizational skills.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and timelines.
- Available for business travel.
Senior Specialist, Quality Assurance
Posted on 19 October 2020
The incumbent supports the Associate Director, Quality Assurance (QA) in order to ensure the consistency of the quality standards as per the Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) during the documentation review, including but not limited to the quality agreements, products’ annual reviews, specifications, change control, complaints, audits, CAPAs, SOPs, etc; to approve or reject the release of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) or end-product batches. The incumbent will also support the Director of Regulatory Affairs, Quality and Compliance in compliance-related tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biology or Chemical Engineering
- Quality assurance background
- 5-8 years of quality assurance experience in the pharmaceutical industry, ideally with sterile products, pharmaceutical a/o biological products
- Good understanding or experience in laboratory research, pre-clinical and/or clinical research is an asset
- Experience in policies and procedures related to the pharmaceutical compliance program
- Excellent knowledge of the GMP, GLP, GDP, as well as the pharmaceutical industry’s guidelines and regulations
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Previous experience working with databases
- Bilingual French and English, spoken and written
Posted on 07 October 2020
The recruited candidate will carry out the following work from Theratechnologies’ Montreal office:
- Assisting the various business units (Commercial, marketing, medical affairs, manufacturing, communication and finance) in connection with the negotiation, review and drafting of various agreements;
- Providing legal opinions on Theratechnologies’ business matters;
- Interact and manage outside counsel in respect of various files the candidate will be involved in.
- Duly called member of the Québec Bar;
- Three (3) to seven (7) years of market experience in the field of business law and life sciences;
- Fluent in both French and English, spoken and written;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
Specialist, Regulatory Affairs (Replacement Maternity Leave)
Posted on 24 September 2020
The incumbent provides support to the regulatory team with all submissions filed to the health authorities (e.g. FDA, Health Canada, European Medicines Agency) aligned with the regulatory strategies in support of these filings; assists with information requests for dossiers under active review; and ensures that marketing authorizations are maintained as per applicable Federal Regulations and Guidance in various jurisdictions and throughout the product(s) lifecycle.
- University degree in a scientific field (e.g. B.Sc. in Life Sciences) or other scientific background that is deemed appropriate
- 3-5 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry, specifically in regulatory affairs in pharmaceutical drugs and /or biologics
- Regulatory affairs experience in Oncology is an asset and/or other therapeutic areas
- Good understanding of, or experience in laboratory research, preclinical and clinical research is an asset
- Prior experience in regulatory audits is an asset
- Experience of managing external partners/CROs is an asset
- Excellent knowledge and comprehension of Canadian and US Regulations; good knowledge of European regulations is an asset
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to conduct Internet searches in respect of regulatory matters
- Bilingual in French and English, oral and written