Theratechnologies is constantly looking for talented, energetic people that share our values. If you want to join an exceptional team in a dynamic and respectful work environment where challenges are always present, we invite you to submit your resume.
Even if a position, corresponding to your experience, is currently not available, we invite you nevertheless to submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for future opportunities.Embracing Diversity and Inclusion
Theratechnologies understands and values the uniqueness of each individual and recognizes the importance of diversity in the workplace. Our team members originate from all over the world: Asia, Europe, South America, North America, the Caribbean and the Middle East. We nurture an empowering environment to make each individual feel safe, appreciated and respected.The ethnocultural, racial and age diversity within Theratechnologies makes our teams stronger and brings innovative ideas and new perspectives to the table. Therefore, we are committed to providing our employees with equitable treatment and respecting the unique nature of each individual, experience and tradition; and this is achieved by:
- Establishing a sense of belonging for our employees
- Ensuring that every person is heard and respected
- Maintaining a supportive leadership style to help each team member thrive
Send your application to email@example.com.
Senior Specialist, Quality Assurance
Posted on 19 October 2020
The incumbent supports the Associate Director, Quality Assurance (QA) in order to ensure the consistency of the quality standards as per the Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) during the documentation review, including but not limited to the quality agreements, products’ annual reviews, specifications, change control, complaints, audits, CAPAs, SOPs, etc; to approve or reject the release of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) or end-product batches. The incumbent will also support the Director of Regulatory Affairs, Quality and Compliance in compliance-related tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biology or Chemical Engineering
- Quality assurance background
- 5-8 years of quality assurance experience in the pharmaceutical industry, ideally with sterile products, pharmaceutical a/o biological products
- Good understanding or experience in laboratory research, pre-clinical and/or clinical research is an asset
- Experience in policies and procedures related to the pharmaceutical compliance program
- Excellent knowledge of the GMP, GLP, GDP, as well as the pharmaceutical industry’s guidelines and regulations
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Previous experience working with databases
- Bilingual French and English, spoken and written
Posted on 07 October 2020
The recruited candidate will carry out the following work from Theratechnologies’ Montreal office:
- Assisting the various business units (Commercial, marketing, medical affairs, manufacturing, communication and finance) in connection with the negotiation, review and drafting of various agreements;
- Providing legal opinions on Theratechnologies’ business matters;
- Interact and manage outside counsel in respect of various files the candidate will be involved in.
- Duly called member of the Québec Bar;
- Three (3) to seven (7) years of market experience in the field of business law and life sciences;
- Fluent in both French and English, spoken and written;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
Specialist, Regulatory Affairs (Replacement Maternity Leave)
Posted on 24 September 2020
The incumbent provides support to the regulatory team with all submissions filed to the health authorities (e.g. FDA, Health Canada, European Medicines Agency) aligned with the regulatory strategies in support of these filings; assists with information requests for dossiers under active review; and ensures that marketing authorizations are maintained as per applicable Federal Regulations and Guidance in various jurisdictions and throughout the product(s) lifecycle.
- University degree in a scientific field (e.g. B.Sc. in Life Sciences) or other scientific background that is deemed appropriate
- 3-5 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry, specifically in regulatory affairs in pharmaceutical drugs and /or biologics
- Regulatory affairs experience in Oncology is an asset and/or other therapeutic areas
- Good understanding of, or experience in laboratory research, preclinical and clinical research is an asset
- Prior experience in regulatory audits is an asset
- Experience of managing external partners/CROs is an asset
- Excellent knowledge and comprehension of Canadian and US Regulations; good knowledge of European regulations is an asset
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to conduct Internet searches in respect of regulatory matters
- Bilingual in French and English, oral and written
Digital Marketing Manager
Posted on 12 June 2020
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the development, analysis and deployment of the strategies related to the use of the different digital platforms in order to ensure consistency between all the communications and follow-up activities of the users.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Digital Marketing Manager supports the marketing teams in the implementation of strategic digital activities, their follow-ups and analysis, as well as the move of the platforms towards an innovative future, allowing the creation of relevant content that will support the global strategy of Theratechnologies’ products.
- Development of the digital strategy in partnership with the Marketing teams;
- Execution and analysis of digital campaigns;
- Identification of future trends, and overview and monitoring of innovative activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in e-commerce, digital marketing, interactive communication, IT or related disciplines;
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role;
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry or in the American market is an asset;
- Experience in engagement, content management, and social media strategies;
- Excellent knowledge of social networks (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- Experience in segmentation, e-mail automation marketing, and strategy;
- Knowledge of the technologies related to website management (CMS, WordPress is an asset);
- Knowledge of the follow-up/performance tools of Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Business Manager, SEMrush/SEM, etc.;
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills, both in English and French.