Theratechnologies is constantly looking for talented, energetic people that share our values. If you want to join an exceptional team in a dynamic and respectful work environment where challenges are always present, we invite you to submit your resume.
Even if a position, corresponding to your experience, is currently not available, we invite you nevertheless to submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for future opportunities.Embracing Diversity and Inclusion
Theratechnologies understands and values the uniqueness of each individual and recognizes the importance of diversity in the workplace. Our team members originate from all over the world: Asia, Europe, South America, North America, the Caribbean and the Middle East. We nurture an empowering environment to make each individual feel safe, appreciated and respected.The ethnocultural, racial and age diversity within Theratechnologies makes our teams stronger and brings innovative ideas and new perspectives to the table. Therefore, we are committed to providing our employees with equitable treatment and respecting the unique nature of each individual, experience and tradition; and this is achieved by:
- Establishing a sense of belonging for our employees
- Ensuring that every person is heard and respected
- Maintaining a supportive leadership style to help each team member thrive
Send your application to email@example.com.
Posted on 15 April 2021
Under the supervision of the Manager, Chemistry, the Medicinal Chemist is responsible for managing a variety of activities, including the synthesis and purification of new anti-cancer molecules, and the development and validation of analytical methods. He/She will develop protocols and carries out experiments using medicinal chemistry and appropriate laboratory equipment; carry out tests on pharmaceutical substances, pharmaceutical products and stability samples in support of the development and manufacturing of drugs; collect and interpret analytical data and draft reports in conformity with the laboratory’s SOPs.
- Education/Experience: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Chemistry or a related scientific field with 3 to 5 years of experience in analytical chemistry/development/method validation
- Skills in synthesis or combination chemistry
- Technical skills: Ability to use AKTA, HPLC, UPLC, LC-MC, UV-VIS spectrophotometer, PH meter, and other modern analytical equipment
- Problem solving: Ability to solve technical problems and provide a timely and satisfactory resolution
- Verbal communication: Communicate efficiently with other team members of various departments, and with clients in a clear and concise manner
- Written communication: Complete documents and journals in a clear and exact manner; draft clear and precise technical documents
- Experience in a pharmaceutical laboratory or an equivalent combination is required
- Ability to draft reports and effectively present the information
- Reasoning skills: Ability to determine problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions; interpret, mathematically or in the form of a diagram, a big variety of technical instructions and process several abstract and concrete variables
- Computer skills: To successfully undertake this work, a person should have basic computer skills with a knowledge of MS Suite products and the ability to effectively and securely use the Internet tools.
HIV Associate Brand Manager
Posted on 15 March 2021
This unique role provides the opportunity to join the commercial team of a growing company as an HIV Associate Brand manager. The successful candidate will play a role in the implementation and execution of the launch of a new formulation for tesamorelin (currently EGRIFTA SV®) in the US and Canadian market.
The candidate will have the possibility to optimize various aspects of the marketing mix, work with cross-functional teams, perform marketing analysis and support all facets of the brand with the ultimate goal of supporting healthcare professionals and their patients with Theratechnologies’ products.
You are a team player that can also work independently? You wish to succeed as a team, and you are results driven? This job opportunity might be for you!
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role;
- Degree in life sciences, marketing or business;
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills, both in English and French;
- Experience in the US pharmaceutical industry is an asset;
- Knowledge of the HIV Market is an asset;
- Copywriting experience is an asset.
Senior Medical Advisor, NASH (Remote)
Posted on 10 March 2021
As the Senior Medical Advisor, you will be responsible for the scientific integrity of the clinical program and the translation of scientific information into business concepts, as well as the validation of scientific concepts and production product advocacy. You will also support the Medical Advisory Manager in the elaboration of abstracts and manuscripts for publication.
What we are looking for
- Doctoral degree (MD, PharmD, PhD) in a medical/scientific discipline
- Experience in clinical research within the biopharmaceutical industry an important asset
- Fluency in French and English, written and spoken
- Good oral presentation skills
- Autonomy and initiative
- Good communication skills and team spirit
- Excellent writing skills and aptitude for creating reports
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Good people management skills
Vice President, Human Resources
Posted on 05 March 2021
Reporting directly to the CEO of Theratechnologies Inc., the VP Human Resources will be responsible for strategic organizational planning, talent management, employee relations, compensation programs, organizational culture, employee engagement and preparation and implementation of various HR policies. As the strategic leader responsible for all people matters, you will drive effective talent strategies that align with and promote our business goals. You will partner with our leaders and will guide them to empower our high-potential people.
- Minimum of 15+ years progressive experience in HR, including at least 5+ years in a leadership or executive function, preferably in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry with experience across Canada and the US (an asset)
- B.Com, BSc. Psychology or Industrial Relations (MBA or Master’s degree an asset)
- CPHR designation, with career progression through different facets of people/talent teams
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Strong knowledge of HR compliance practices, Employment Standards regulations for both Canada and the US (an asset)
- Experience with membership of a senior management team demonstrating business insight
- Focused on results with a history of strategic planning and executing
- Strong business acumen with the ability to create people strategies that advance the development of our teams
- Business experience in sales, marketing, market access (an asset)
- Perfectly bilingual
Senior Specialist, Quality Assurance, Supplier Management
Posted on 03 March 2021
The incumbent supports the Associate Director, Quality Assurance in order to ensure consistency in the respect of quality and compliance standards to conduct suppliers’ and third-party audits in accordance with the Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Good Clinical Practices (GCP) and Good Laboratory Practices (GLP). The incumbent will also be responsible for negotiating quality agreements and investigate with third parties about the complaints related to pharmaceutical and biological products. In addition, the incumbent will provide support for annual product quality reviews and any other needs that may arise within the Quality Assurance Department in order to meet the requirements of regulatory authorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy, biology or chemical engineering
- Quality assurance training
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in quality assurance in the pharmaceutical industry, ideally with sterile products, pharmaceutical and/or biological products
- Main expertise in conducting GMP audits and previous experience in suppliers’ audits
- Experience in GLP and GCP
- Experience with medical devices and ISO 13485 is an asset
- Knowledge about HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) and Oncology is an asset
- Experience in policies and procedures related to the pharmaceutical compliance program
- Knowledge of the terminology specific to quality assurance
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Bilingual French and English, spoken and written
Senior Director, Business and Corporate Development
Posted on 03 March 2021
As the Senior Director, Business and Corporate Development, you will take a strategic role in defining and executing Theratechnologies’ global partnering and corporate development strategy. Reporting to the Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, you will be responsible for determining new business development opportunities and identifying potential global and regional partnerships. You will also be responsible for the identification and recommendation of potential markets that can be accessed for the development of current and future products.
In summary, you will manage the opportunity identification, evaluation and prioritization at Theratechnologies and execute due diligence and partnership deals that are crucial for the development of Theratechnologies and the implementation and enablement of its short and long-term strategy.
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline (pharmacology, biology or equivalent).
- MBA or equivalent.
- 10 to 15 years of experience in a similar role.
- Extensive knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience working in oncology, metabolic disorders and HIV is an asset.
- Proven experience in due diligence elaboration and execution.
- Proven experience in strategy elaboration and new product acquisition.
- Proven experience in Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) and financial modeling.