Theratechnologies is constantly looking for talented, energetic people that share our values. If you want to join an exceptional team in a dynamic and respectful work environment where challenges are always present, we invite you to submit your resume. Even if a position, corresponding to your experience, is currently not available, we invite you nevertheless to submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for future opportunities.
Send your application to email@example.com.
Supply and Logistics Coordinator
Posted on 21 May 2020
Theratechnologies Inc. is looking for a Supply and Logistics Coordinator to ensure the smooth operation of the planning system, communicate improvement opportunities and suggest solutions. The incumbent offers the highest standards of service by ensuring that an optimal level of inventory is maintained, that stock always stays available and by working in partnership with key internal stakeholders. Finally, this person provides support and advice, as needed or on request, to her immediate supervisor.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Pharmaceutical Procurement, Distribution and Development, the Coordinator, Supply and Logistics is responsible for the daily running of raw materials, finished products and research supplies procurement activities, including the inventory shortage risk.
- University degree, ideally, or College diploma in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- Professional designation in Supply chain management, an asset
- 5 years of experience in a logistics and supply position in the pharmaceutical or cosmetic industry
- Knowledge of ERP systems, such as SAP, APO, SmartOps, IBP, JDA, or other supply chain management software, is an asset
Quality Assurance Medical Devices Specialist
Posted on 19 May 2020
Theratechnologies Inc. is looking for a Quality Assurance Medical Devices Specialist who will contribute to the establishment of quality leadership to support the regulated medical devices environment in accordance with applicable (FDA, European and Canadian) guidances and regulations and embed this new benchmark within the RAQC department. Your success in this position will help bring our promising new device(s) to market to be used in combination with a new formulation of an approved product to improve the lives of patients.
The incumbent will support the Associate Director, Quality Assurance in their role as the Quality Assurance Medical Devices Specialist responsible for the development i.e. design control and risk management implementation for the company’s new medical device(s); and will respectively update the company’s Quality Management System in readiness for the commercialization and post-approval life cycle management of the medical device and combination product. Inherent in these activities is the responsibility for the timely release of clinical and commercial lots of the concerned products. The candidate will also support the QA and regulatory affairs team with regulatory strategies in respect of medical devices.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Engineering, Science, or related scientific discipline.
- 3-5 years experience in quality assurance within the pharmaceutical industry, with sterile injectable products, pharmaceutical and /or biological products, and specifically with medical devices.
- Minimum 3 years medical devices quality assurance experience; and minimum 3 years in regulatory affairs ideally in medical devices is an asset.
- Advanced knowledge of US, EU and Canadian regulations and guidelines for medical devices.
- Experience developing and implementing a QMS system in accordance with applicable standards (including ISO13485, ISO 14971).