Theratechnologies is constantly looking for talented, energetic people that share our values. If you want to join an exceptional team in a dynamic and respectful work environment where challenges are always present, we invite you to submit your resume.
Even if a position, corresponding to your experience, is currently not available, we invite you nevertheless to submit your resume to email@example.com for future opportunities.Embracing Diversity and Inclusion
Theratechnologies understands and values the uniqueness of each individual and recognizes the importance of diversity in the workplace. Our team members originate from all over the world: Asia, Europe, South America, North America, the Caribbean and the Middle East. We nurture an empowering environment to make each individual feel safe, appreciated and respected.The ethnocultural, racial and age diversity within Theratechnologies makes our teams stronger and brings innovative ideas and new perspectives to the table. Therefore, we are committed to providing our employees with equitable treatment and respecting the unique nature of each individual, experience and tradition; and this is achieved by:
- Establishing a sense of belonging for our employees
- Ensuring that every person is heard and respected
- Maintaining a supportive leadership style to help each team member thrive
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quality Assurance Medical Devices Senior Specialist
Posted on 19 October 2020
The incumbent will support the Associate Director, QA in the design control and risk management implementation for the company’s new medical device(s); will respectively update the company’s Quality Management System in readiness for the commercialization and post-approval life cycle management of the medical device and combination product, as well as the timely release of clinical and commercial lots of the concerned products; support the QA and regulatory affairs team with medical device certification and regulatory strategies in respect of medical devices and combination products.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Engineering, Science, or related scientific discipline
- 3-5 years experience in QA within the pharmaceutical industry, with sterile injectable products, pharmaceutical a/o biological products, and specifically with medical devices
- Minimum 3 years medical devices QA experience and in regulatory affairs ideally in medical devices-asset
- Advanced knowledge of US, EU and Canadian regulations and guidelines for medical devices
- Experience developing and implementing a QMS in accordance with applicable standards (including ISO 13485, ISO 14971)
- Experience performing and hosting audits and inspections
- Experience with developing procedures and quality system for medical devices
- Good knowledge and understanding of regulatory pathways in support of the registration and approval of medical devices (and combination products)-asset
- Available to occasionally travel
Senior Specialist, Quality Assurance
Posted on 19 October 2020
The incumbent supports the Associate Director, Quality Assurance (QA) in order to ensure the consistency of the quality standards as per the Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) during the documentation review, including but not limited to the quality agreements, products’ annual reviews, specifications, change control, complaints, audits, CAPAs, SOPs, etc; to approve or reject the release of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) or end-product batches. The incumbent will also support the Director of Regulatory Affairs, Quality and Compliance in compliance-related tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biology or Chemical Engineering
- Quality assurance background
- 5-8 years of quality assurance experience in the pharmaceutical industry, ideally with sterile products, pharmaceutical a/o biological products
- Good understanding or experience in laboratory research, pre-clinical and/or clinical research is an asset
- Experience in policies and procedures related to the pharmaceutical compliance program
- Excellent knowledge of the GMP, GLP, GDP, as well as the pharmaceutical industry’s guidelines and regulations
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Previous experience working with databases
- Bilingual French and English, spoken and written
Posted on 07 October 2020
The recruited candidate will carry out the following work from Theratechnologies’ Montreal office:
- Assisting the various business units (Commercial, marketing, medical affairs, manufacturing, communication and finance) in connection with the negotiation, review and drafting of various agreements;
- Providing legal opinions on Theratechnologies’ business matters;
- Interact and manage outside counsel in respect of various files the candidate will be involved in.
- Duly called member of the Québec Bar;
- Three (3) to seven (7) years of market experience in the field of business law and life sciences;
- Fluent in both French and English, spoken and written;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
Posted on 24 September 2020
The incumbent supports the vice presidents (Legal Affairs, Finance and Accounting departments) in the success of their mandates by handling the administrative and legal aspects of their functions.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a similar role
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Internet literacy
- Strong bilingual skills (French and English), spoken and written
Specialist, Regulatory Affairs (Replacement Maternity Leave)
Posted on 24 September 2020
The incumbent provides support to the regulatory team with all submissions filed to the health authorities (e.g. FDA, Health Canada, European Medicines Agency) aligned with the regulatory strategies in support of these filings; assists with information requests for dossiers under active review; and ensures that marketing authorizations are maintained as per applicable Federal Regulations and Guidance in various jurisdictions and throughout the product(s) lifecycle.
- University degree in a scientific field (e.g. B.Sc. in Life Sciences) or other scientific background that is deemed appropriate
- 3-5 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry, specifically in regulatory affairs in pharmaceutical drugs and /or biologics
- Regulatory affairs experience in Oncology is an asset and/or other therapeutic areas
- Good understanding of, or experience in laboratory research, preclinical and clinical research is an asset
- Prior experience in regulatory audits is an asset
- Experience of managing external partners/CROs is an asset
- Excellent knowledge and comprehension of Canadian and US Regulations; good knowledge of European regulations is an asset
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to conduct Internet searches in respect of regulatory matters
- Bilingual in French and English, oral and written
Director, Global Pricing & Market Access (GPMA)
Posted on 12 June 2020
The Director, GPMA role will join the Commercial organization and will lead the Market Access function for our current HIV portfolio as well as for our pipeline assets (NASH and oncology). This role will have joint accountability to the Senior V.P. and Chief Commercial Officer (Global and U.S.) as well as the General Manager for Europe.
- 7-10 years of direct biopharma/pharmaceutical industry and payer experience;
- Science degree in a field of study that requires analytics. Preference will be given to candidates with advanced degree(s);
- Experience developing Global payer strategies for diverse therapeutic treatments;
- Experience in rare disease/orphan drugs is preferred;
- Prior experience in a similar role is considered an asset;
- Deep working knowledge of both US and ex-US markets (Europe, Asia, and Canada) is required;
- Strategic thinker, capable of making sound pricing and market access recommendations;
- Strong practical, quantitative and analytical skills combined with a sound understanding of how to successfully apply pricing & reimbursement/HEOR principles to support Theratechnologies;
- Solid written and oral communication skills, including the ability to effectively write and deliver presentations to different levels of management;
- Recognized as a team player with excellent interpersonal skills who is entrepreneurial, energetic, dynamic, enthusiastic, decisive, and self-motivated;
- Ability and strong desire to “roll-up the sleeves and make things happen”.
Digital Marketing Manager
Posted on 12 June 2020
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the development, analysis and deployment of the strategies related to the use of the different digital platforms in order to ensure consistency between all the communications and follow-up activities of the users.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Digital Marketing Manager supports the marketing teams in the implementation of strategic digital activities, their follow-ups and analysis, as well as the move of the platforms towards an innovative future, allowing the creation of relevant content that will support the global strategy of Theratechnologies’ products.
- Development of the digital strategy in partnership with the Marketing teams;
- Execution and analysis of digital campaigns;
- Identification of future trends, and overview and monitoring of innovative activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in e-commerce, digital marketing, interactive communication, IT or related disciplines;
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role;
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry or in the American market is an asset;
- Experience in engagement, content management, and social media strategies;
- Excellent knowledge of social networks (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- Experience in segmentation, e-mail automation marketing, and strategy;
- Knowledge of the technologies related to website management (CMS, WordPress is an asset);
- Knowledge of the follow-up/performance tools of Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Business Manager, SEMrush/SEM, etc.;
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills, both in English and French.
Quality Assurance Medical Devices Specialist
Posted on 19 May 2020
Theratechnologies Inc. is looking for a Quality Assurance Medical Devices Specialist who will contribute to the establishment of quality leadership to support the regulated medical devices environment in accordance with applicable (FDA, European and Canadian) guidances and regulations and embed this new benchmark within the RAQC department. Your success in this position will help bring our promising new device(s) to market to be used in combination with a new formulation of an approved product to improve the lives of patients.
The incumbent will support the Associate Director, Quality Assurance in their role as the Quality Assurance Medical Devices Specialist responsible for the development i.e. design control and risk management implementation for the company’s new medical device(s); and will respectively update the company’s Quality Management System in readiness for the commercialization and post-approval life cycle management of the medical device and combination product. Inherent in these activities is the responsibility for the timely release of clinical and commercial lots of the concerned products. The candidate will also support the QA and regulatory affairs team with regulatory strategies in respect of medical devices.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Engineering, Science, or related scientific discipline.
- 3-5 years experience in quality assurance within the pharmaceutical industry, with sterile injectable products, pharmaceutical and /or biological products, and specifically with medical devices.
- Minimum 3 years medical devices quality assurance experience; and minimum 3 years in regulatory affairs ideally in medical devices is an asset.
- Advanced knowledge of US, EU and Canadian regulations and guidelines for medical devices.
- Experience developing and implementing a QMS system in accordance with applicable standards (including ISO13485, ISO 14971).