Theratechnologies is constantly looking for talented, energetic people that share our values. If you want to join an exceptional team in a dynamic and respectful work environment where challenges are always present, we invite you to submit your resume.
Even if a position, corresponding to your experience, is currently not available, we invite you nevertheless to submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for future opportunities.Embracing Diversity and Inclusion
Theratechnologies understands and values the uniqueness of each individual and recognizes the importance of diversity in the workplace. Our team members originate from all over the world: Asia, Europe, South America, North America, the Caribbean and the Middle East. We nurture an empowering environment to make each individual feel safe, appreciated and respected.The ethnocultural, racial and age diversity within Theratechnologies makes our teams stronger and brings innovative ideas and new perspectives to the table. Therefore, we are committed to providing our employees with equitable treatment and respecting the unique nature of each individual, experience and tradition; and this is achieved by:
- Establishing a sense of belonging for our employees
- Ensuring that every person is heard and respected
- Maintaining a supportive leadership style to help each team member thrive
Send your application to email@example.com.
Clinical Project Manager
Posted on 25 June 2020
The candidate ensures executional excellence in the management of all aspects of the clinical projects (Phases I-IV) from the study concept to the final report, while respecting the approved budgets and established timelines. Participates in the selection, activation and management of clinical sites. Responsible for the management of different vendors and supervision of CRO’s activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in clinical research within the biopharmaceutical industry, with more than 3-6 years of independently managing clinical trials.
- Experience in managing FDA trials; experience in managing EU trials an asset.
- Highly computer-literate.
- Fluency in French and English, written and spoken.
- Good oral presentation skills.
- Autonomy, entrepreneurship and initiative.
- Good communication skills and team spirit.
- Excellent writing skills and aptitude for creating scientific reports.
- Good planning, organizational and management skills.
- Good vendor (CRO) management.
Director, Global Pricing & Market Access (GPMA)
Posted on 12 June 2020
The Director, GPMA role will join the Commercial organization and will lead the Market Access function for our current HIV portfolio as well as for our pipeline assets (NASH and oncology). This role will have joint accountability to the Senior V.P. and Chief Commercial Officer (Global and U.S.) as well as the General Manager for Europe.
- 7-10 years of direct biopharma/pharmaceutical industry and payer experience;
- Science degree in a field of study that requires analytics. Preference will be given to candidates with advanced degree(s);
- Experience developing Global payer strategies for diverse therapeutic treatments;
- Experience in rare disease/orphan drugs is preferred;
- Prior experience in a similar role is considered an asset;
- Deep working knowledge of both US and ex-US markets (Europe, Asia, and Canada) is required;
- Strategic thinker, capable of making sound pricing and market access recommendations;
- Strong practical, quantitative and analytical skills combined with a sound understanding of how to successfully apply pricing & reimbursement/HEOR principles to support Theratechnologies;
- Solid written and oral communication skills, including the ability to effectively write and deliver presentations to different levels of management;
- Recognized as a team player with excellent interpersonal skills who is entrepreneurial, energetic, dynamic, enthusiastic, decisive, and self-motivated;
- Ability and strong desire to “roll-up the sleeves and make things happen”.
Digital Marketing Manager
Posted on 12 June 2020
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the development, analysis and deployment of the strategies related to the use of the different digital platforms in order to ensure consistency between all the communications and follow-up activities of the users.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Digital Marketing Manager supports the marketing teams in the implementation of strategic digital activities, their follow-ups and analysis, as well as the move of the platforms towards an innovative future, allowing the creation of relevant content that will support the global strategy of Theratechnologies’ products.
- Development of the digital strategy in partnership with the Marketing teams;
- Execution and analysis of digital campaigns;
- Identification of future trends, and overview and monitoring of innovative activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in e-commerce, digital marketing, interactive communication, IT or related disciplines;
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role;
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry or in the American market is an asset;
- Experience in engagement, content management, and social media strategies;
- Excellent knowledge of social networks (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- Experience in segmentation, e-mail automation marketing, and strategy;
- Knowledge of the technologies related to website management (CMS, WordPress is an asset);
- Knowledge of the follow-up/performance tools of Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Business Manager, SEMrush/SEM, etc.;
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills, both in English and French.
Quality Assurance Medical Devices Specialist
Posted on 19 May 2020
Theratechnologies Inc. is looking for a Quality Assurance Medical Devices Specialist who will contribute to the establishment of quality leadership to support the regulated medical devices environment in accordance with applicable (FDA, European and Canadian) guidances and regulations and embed this new benchmark within the RAQC department. Your success in this position will help bring our promising new device(s) to market to be used in combination with a new formulation of an approved product to improve the lives of patients.
The incumbent will support the Associate Director, Quality Assurance in their role as the Quality Assurance Medical Devices Specialist responsible for the development i.e. design control and risk management implementation for the company’s new medical device(s); and will respectively update the company’s Quality Management System in readiness for the commercialization and post-approval life cycle management of the medical device and combination product. Inherent in these activities is the responsibility for the timely release of clinical and commercial lots of the concerned products. The candidate will also support the QA and regulatory affairs team with regulatory strategies in respect of medical devices.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Engineering, Science, or related scientific discipline.
- 3-5 years experience in quality assurance within the pharmaceutical industry, with sterile injectable products, pharmaceutical and /or biological products, and specifically with medical devices.
- Minimum 3 years medical devices quality assurance experience; and minimum 3 years in regulatory affairs ideally in medical devices is an asset.
- Advanced knowledge of US, EU and Canadian regulations and guidelines for medical devices.
- Experience developing and implementing a QMS system in accordance with applicable standards (including ISO13485, ISO 14971).